BURI (YELLOWTAIL) YUAN YAKI/ぶりの幽庵焼き

jonygoblog.blogspot.com - Today, I bought four slices of buri yuan zuke. 今日は、ぶりの幽庵漬けを4切れ買いました。Buri (Yellowtail) Yuan Yaki/ぶりの幽庵焼き Yuan zuke refers to something marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, mirin, and yuzu slices.
As part of supper tonight, I pan-fried both sides of them in a 20-cm frying pan with no oil, with a lid on.
幽庵漬けとは、醤油、みりん、柚子を合わせたものに漬けたものを言います。
夕飯に、20 cmのフライパンで、油なしで、蓋をして両面を焼きました。
Buri (Yellowtail) Yuan Yaki/ぶりの幽庵焼き
I previously posted a recipe of chicken yuan zuke/yaki here.
鶏肉の幽庵漬け/焼きのレシピはここに載せてあります。

Yaki refers to something grilled/baked/pan-fried.
焼きとは焼いた物を指します。

Buri (Yellowtail) Yuan Yaki/ぶりの幽庵焼き Five green, red, black, yellow, and white colored sweet, sour, Buri Yuan yaki Yellowtail Grilled in Yuan style Sawara Saikyo yaki Milwaukee An International Dining Wonderland. Large Print Reviews. Milwaukee Buri Yuan yaki Yellowtail tuna, marinated and broiled in a sweet teriyaki sauce. Buri Yuan Yaki broiled yuzu miso marinated buri yellow tail Warasa Young Yellow Tail chiba 7.00 Kyo Ya 94 E 7th St At 1st Ave 212 982 4140.

source : http://tempo.co, http://lintas.me, http://hiro-shio.blogspot.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENEMUAN MUMI DINASTY KE-17 DI MESIR